Sunday, 20 April 2014

What i can't live without!

There is one product that I cannot live without and I cant imagine what I would do if it didn't exist! This product being ............


         Collection Lasting perfection concealer 
 
Yes I know that there is a huge hype about this product but honestly it is the best concealer out there at the moment. It's great for people like me who have an average sized wallet and cant waste money on big branded products this being only £4.19 is an AMAZING steal.
This product is so versatile it doesn't crease so it can be used for under eye concealer and it also has perfect coverage for blemishes and imperfections on your skin.
 
On days where I don't want to wear much make up I apply this on its own with some mascara and it gives me enough coverage.
 
The only thing that I don't like is that there isn't a great amount of choice in skin shades there are four options: f air, cool medium, warm medium and dark.
I switch between cool medium fair and warm depending on if I have a tan or not. but none are an exact match which is the only problem I find with this product.


1 comment:

  1. Lasting perfection concealer is every bloggers must have!


    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete