Recently I haven't been pleased with how my body feels and looks!
so starting tomorrow on Monday I am going to try and improve that!
I have made a plan that will help me achieve this
1. green tea!
substitute green tea for coffee and normal tea! I'm planning on trying to drink 3 mugs a day.
2. water! drinking 8+ glasses of water a day
3. bread! unfortunately bread has become heavily involved in my diet and I plan on slowly cutting it out so I'm planning on having bread 2 - 3 times a week.
4. portion size! smaller portion sizes make such a difference and its so easy to do!
5. just eat healthy!
6.Exercise!
I recently discovered blogilates! it is such a great way to give you the confidence to workout and makes it available for anyone! there is a whole community of people who are so lovely and kind and they give you the motivation to reach your goal whatever it may be! there is a YouTube channel full of workout videos and recently added there is an app that has calendars recipes and its FREE!
I am also doing cardio exercise such as running and bike riding! to get rid of these calories!
any other tips and advice it would be very much appreciated
thankyou x

No comments:
Post a Comment