Sunday, 16 February 2014

Tweezer Ban!





I have placed myself on a tweezer ban! I have urged myself to not touch a set of tweezers for at least 3 weeks! I know crazy right.
The reason for this ban Is in simple terms I hate my natural eyebrows and I know filling them in with a pencil is an efficient way of making this problem disappear. But as many people including me and you we want naturally thick nicely shaped brows!
So I have done some research prior to this and the highly recommended advice is to either apply Vaseline twice a day or apply olive oil before bed. this apparently increases the rate of growth.
so if you have always wandered if any of these methods actually genuinely work I am here to be your guinipig! I will take a before and after pic and post the either good or bad news in around 3 weeks time!

Also if you have any other tips and tricks comment below and let me know!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete